Burning ordered

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Fluxade

Burning ordered

Post by Fluxade »

I just ordered a custom video for all of us heel burners 🤗
Have so much fun! 😉
https://youtube.com/shorts/40Qn-Bu86pg?feature=share

https://youtu.be/IHuWmrOMtyU

Please comment and like on YT!

Flu
burn2shoes

Re: Burning ordered

Post by burn2shoes »

These shoes had to be worn by a tall woman because they are large. The right shoe rolls up, the insole from the hot fire comes off and twists just like in the other shoes I have burned. When the right shoe is completely bound by the fire, the left shoe is just beginning to get skin burns. Unfortunately, after a while it also shrinks and burns like the twin left shoe. A very good video, where you can observe the uneven fight of women's shoes with hot fire. The boots have lost the firefight, and I have a reason to jerk as usual.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

@burn2shoes
Glad you had a good time seeing them burn. I'm happy to pay a little for your great work of shoeburning. Stay tuned. There is an oven as well.
Size was EU 36 and they had been very cheap.
True vintage ones and great to burn.
More to come 😉
Last edited by Fluxade on Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

I was under the illusion that these shoes were large. The most important thing is that the fire finally consumed these shoes. They waited for many years until the fire finally reached their skin.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

I was under the illusion that these shoes were large. The most important thing is that the fire finally consumed these shoes. They waited for many years until the fire finally reached their skin.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Now it's time for some modern high boots that a cute and sexy girl wore. Leather boots or stilettos. I haven't burned shoes for a long time and I am very horny to burn shoes like that.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

The shoes had been so happy that someone sold them and not simply throw them away. They had been even more happy that someone bought them after waiting so long for a new and cosy home. The shoes had been packed so carefully and send to their new home. But alas, it was the wrong guy who bought them and after a few days in his hands and a lot of cosy moments to them they finally found themselves sitting on a board, placed in an open fire. Last what they saw as the flames begun to eat them an no one would hear their crying in agony was that guy in front of them and this enormous load which erupted from his dick just as they begun to bend from hot pain in the fire.