Burning ordered

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

burn2shoes

Re: Burning ordered

Post by burn2shoes »

DanskoJoe wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:25 am I love the way you and burn2shoes talk about the shoes as if they were helpless living victims, perhaps sexy young women.
Fluxade wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:14 am The shoes had been so happy that someone sold them and not simply throw them away. They had been even more happy that someone bought them after waiting so long for a new and cosy home. The shoes had been packed so carefully and send to their new home. But alas, it was the wrong guy who bought them and after a few days in his hands and a lot of cosy moments to them they finally found themselves sitting on a board, placed in an open fire. Last what they saw as the flames begun to eat them an no one would hear their crying in agony was that guy in front of them and this enormous load which erupted from his dick just as they begun to bend from hot pain in the fire.
Women's leather shoes are like living beings. The shoes used by the girl have character, smell and footprints, as well as traces of foot cooperation marked on the leather of the shoes (wrinkles, skin folds). When the boots go into the furnace into the fire, they shrink, they move, they twist in agony. This phenomenon makes them perceived as living beings who feel hellish pain, die in a terrible fire along with the female pheromones of the girls who previously wore them.
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

Although I would never harm any living being, I can't help but to compare the burn shoe to a sexy young woman being given to the flames. She would thrust around and scream as the fire began to take her. I see that when boot shafts and sandal straps move around. After the life left her body, her body would contort and flex, just as a burning shoe would curl up. I guess that's why some of us call the shoes her and she.

I am just wondering, does anyone else ever fantasize about a woman's foot being in the shoe that is burning?
chris

Post by chris »

DanskoJoe wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:21 am Although I would never harm any living being, I can't help but to compare the burn shoe to a sexy young woman being given to the flames. She would thrust around and scream as the fire began to take her. I see that when boot shafts and sandal straps move around. After the life left her body, her body would contort and flex, just as a burning shoe would curl up. I guess that's why some of us call the shoes her and she.

I am just wondering, does anyone else ever fantasize about a woman's foot being in the shoe that is burning?
honestly yes…I do😉👍
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

Absolutely not!
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

I would never hurt a girl, but it gives me pleasure when she knows her shoes will be burned. I like it when a girl suffers from it and is afraid of the fire that eats her shoes. It's a kind of sadism mixed with fetishism.
sneakersfun

Post by sneakersfun »

burn2shoes wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:29 pm I would never hurt a girl, but it gives me pleasure when she knows her shoes will be burned. I like it when a girl suffers from it and is afraid of the fire that eats her shoes. It's a kind of sadism mixed with fetishism.
I don't feel the same way at all. When the boots, the high heels are thrown into the fire, they shrink, they move, they twist. With sneakers, it's the same with big flames. It's a great show and that's also why I like it so much.

Post by 001 »

I like to imagine as previously stated that the shoes wonder what will happen them, they are sold and shipped off to a new home.
I collect vintage shoes, many of which are getting on for a hundred or more years old and whilst none of them are for burning, I can't help but wonder what stories they could tell?
I like to think that when they arrive with me and find themselves being washed and cleaned that they are then very happy to be lovingly stored and/or displayed and photographed etc.
When I see poor old shoes roasting in a fire pit or being BBQ 'ed on here or elsewhere it does make me wonder what agony the poor helpless pumps are suffering from.
I wonder which is worse for the terrified shoes, being fed to the flames or being tossed into the garbage, covered in muck and slowly squeezed to a pulp in the horrendously brutal mechanical jaws of the garbage truck? Especially if they go through several packing cycles.
Not to mention afterwards when their poor crushed remains may end up in an incinerator anyway?