Burning men's shoes

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

burn2shoes

Re: Burning men's shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

High-heeled shoes are also waiting to be burned. They are made of natural leather, previously worn by a young woman.
I also burned men's leather shoes. They were my friend's boyfriend's shoes or boys' shoes. I used them as lighters to get a hot fire in the furnace. They were also shrinking, they were mostly sports shoes made of Puma or Nike leather. I watched how the fire burns them and I like it too. I also burned my own leather ones too. I only wear leather shoes and would not mind if anyone wanted to burn them.
burn2shoes

Re: Burning men's shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Fluxade wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:13 am With me the same. No more place to burn shoes. Harsh emission law and nosy neighbours. 😞
A lot of good shoe burning videos come from eastern countries due to less restrictions.
Currently, prohibited items cannot be burned in Poland. There is a fine from city guards for black smoke from a chimney or a fire. (PLN 500) i.e. about EUR 100. Not everyone obeys these rules and shoes are still burned.