Leather and fire

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Fluxade

Re: Leather and fire

Post by Fluxade »

As I was a child there was an old cobbler nearby in the neighbourhood. His workshop was in an old farmhouse and behind the house was a firepit. In Wintertime the cobbler burnt the residuals of his work in a workshop stove but in Sommer he uses the firepit to get rid of not used leather and rubber. Sometimes he burnt even shoes in the firepit if they are way off repairable or not taken back of the owner.
I was often lurking around to see what's in the ashes of his firepit. One day I found an half burnt Stiletto heel with very pointy toe laying beside the firepit. The cobbler had started the fire but there was some rain so the fire extinguished so that the shoe could not ignite fully but was bend up from the heat and a little charred. It's partner was completely burnt down to the shank. I took the half burnt shoe and the shank home with me. The old stiletto heel had a broken shank and that was the reason why it endet up in the firepit. I was not able to straighten the shoe because the bending up was irreversible. I had a lot of fun with the shoe till I burnt it.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

I like when sexy leather shoes are completely burnt to ashes, so that only metal elements of heels and stilettos from the heels are left. shoe spine. Sometimes these metal parts in the stove are red-hot, which makes me excited. This testifies to the power and firepower against the poor laughing leather women's shoes.
DanskoJoe

Post by DanskoJoe »

Once, I wanted to see if I could set a leather shoe on fire without using any type of accelerant. Neither would I place the shoe in an established fire or set the soles on fire first. I would just put flame to leather and see what happens. For the experiment I decided to use an old pair of my sister's clogs. The leather was extremely worn and very soft. There were places on both clogs where the leather was worn more than other places. It is where the big toe joint pressed against it. I used one of those long grill lighters and adjusted the flame to high.

I took the clogs out to the patio and placed the right clog on the table. I struck the lighter and held the three-inch-long flame to that worn spot in the leather. The leather gradually darkened and tightened up. The leather continued to constrict and I could feel something growing in my pants. I kept holding the flame in the same spot. Smoke began to come from the inside of the clog. The leather then cracked and split open. Soon the flame was able to penetrate to the interior of the clog. I removed the lighter and a small flames continued to burn on the leather. It went out and I struck the lighter again and put the flame to the leather. I repeated this numerous times as the flame kept going out.

Then the leather held the flame and the flame began to grow and spread. Oily juices began to bubble on the surface of the leather. Once this happened, the fire began to rapidly intensify. The flames began to violently devour the leather and I began violently masturbate. The clogs had decorative leather fringe on the tops and this is what the flames would get next. As the flames made contact with the fringe, the individual little straps would curl and roll up. I became extremely aroused watching those little straps flip and twist around.

Before long the entire leather upper of the clog was on fire and burning steady. I had two shattering orgasms as I watched the leather succumb to the fire. It slowly crumbled and fell in pieces onto the wooden soles. The glowing hot embers of burnt leather kept the sole burning. I saved the other clog for another experiment.