Leather and fire

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

DanskoJoe

Leather and fire

Post by DanskoJoe »

Has anyone else noticed how different leather burn different ways? Some burn better than others. I have burned hundreds of shoes in my sixty years and have been delighted and disappointed. On the bad side, some leather will just not burn. It will harden, turn black, and just crumble. Some will shrink and crack apart. Just not what I want to see. What I like is when the leather gives me a good show. I love to see leather crumple and shrivel when exposed to fire. Sometimes it will move as it burns. This is especially true with most leather sandals. The burning straps will flip around and twist. A lot of leather has oils in it that the fire will bring out. As the fire heats the leather the oils will come out. It comes to the surface and sizzled. I love to see this! This oily substance is flammable and most always ignites. I am usually masturbating pretty good by now. When the flames emerge on the surface I usually have an orgasm. I would like to read other's experiences with different leather.
Fluxade

Re: Leather and fire

Post by Fluxade »

If you burnt hundreds of shoes it would be great to see pictures and videos and even hear your stories what shoes you burnt and how and what your feeling was. How did you come into that shoeburning thing?
I've seen lots of shoes burning in different ways and different locations during my childhood and in my experience it depends on different physical facts how leather burns and behave while burning.
First one is the type of leather which will be burnt. Here you will find some more information:
https://www.shinola.com/our-stories/the ... care-tips/
Some types of leather are more oily than others. Regarding to fiber pattern some will shrink different.

Second is how old and dried out the leather of the shoes is. Dried leather will often burn unspectacular like paper and burning shoes will bend up less because the burning process is too fast.

Third what has been done to the surface of the leather, for example patent leather often shows some very sexy tiny bubbles while burning

Forth in which way will the shoes burnt. In a very hot stove or in an open campfire. Is the leather the only source for the fire or are there any flammable liquids are used as firestarters (I don't like this). I love to see full leather lady's shoes placed on glowing coal in a stove. In my opinion they behave best in curling, bending, oiling and finally burning and give me the best sexual arousal. As you do I love burning sandals that way and see how the tiny straps are dancing in the heath.
My orgasm usually starts with the placing of the shoe into the fire source and completes with the first bending and twisting and first ignition just the moment if it's too late to rescue the poor shoe out of the fire.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

If there will be a scientifical project questioning how burning leather shoes behave under different conditions and with different types of leather, as someone with a master in science I would be glad to be part of the team 😉
vector

Post by vector »

For pure leather, they are basically dead skin preserved in tannery oil. The oil burns, but gets vaporized/washed away over time without proper care (few people do today). Dried leather generally just get toasted and crumble. Some leather is more oily like the ones used by Timberland and Sperry, so they usually burn well.

Then there is also plastic-coated leather like most modern patent leather and those on sneakers. The plastic is a petroleum product that burns violently.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

What causes the sexy bending up and shrinking of the shoes in the fire?
collagens from various sources have characteristic shrinkage temperatures (T s), at which samples will contract abruptly. Mammalian collagen has a T s value of about 62° C., apparently irrespective of source so as in natural leather. The process of Chrome tanning will increase the shrinkage Temperature of mammalian leather up to 110°C but increases the amount of the shrinkage as well. Collagen will degrade in the heat and water is released from the fiber. This water is visible on the surface of the burning and shrinking leather.
As far as I now there is no oil used in the tanning process and on the contrary grease has to be removed during tanning.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

I also burned many pairs of shoes. The leather ones always shrank and curled. Also pay attention to the leather sole, which curls downwards in relation to the upper leather of the shoe. The toe rises upwards and the leather sole bends downwards. This phenomenon occurs in high-quality leather shoes made entirely of genuine leather, such as stilettos, boots and ankle boots. I am most horny when I see the movement of a leather boot placed directly on fire. Cramps and shock from heat cause the shoes to move on fire. Usually, that's when I have an orgasm and there are stains on the floor in front of the stove ...
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

Stains should be directly at the stove not only on the floor 🤓