Lighting the fire with shoes.

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Fluxade

Re: Lighting the fire with shoes.

Post by Fluxade »

@mazz
I know your great shoe burning video very well and adore it so much! It reminds me of me as a child burning sexy shoes in open trash fires as it was very comen in the sixties and one of our children gang's game. I'm very much into strappy sandals and you did a great job burning them so realistic. Everything is very professional, the light, the position of the camera, the close ups, the placing of the shoes in the flames an best your great handling of the fire hook! I would really love to see more of your great work and please strappy Stilettos again!
Thank you so much!
mazz

Post by mazz »

Thanks for the advise ,I will consider this next time.
mazz

Post by mazz »

Fluxade wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:01 am @mazz
I know your great shoe burning video very well and adore it so much! It reminds me of me as a child burning sexy shoes in open trash fires as it was very comen in the sixties and one of our children gang's game. I'm very much into strappy sandals and you did a great job burning them so realistic. Everything is very professional, the light, the position of the camera, the close ups, the placing of the shoes in the flames an best your great handling of the fire hook! I would really love to see more of your great work and please strappy Stilettos again!
Thank you so much!
Thanks a lot
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Fluxade wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:47 am In my experience there are more and more women who not only accept men with a fetish for lady's shoes but find it exciting to have soneone at her side who is not boring normal.
If it comes to shoe burning there are very few lady's who could accept or take part of this passion. Best if you could find a girl with a pyro passion or pyro fetish as I had known a few years ago in the US. We had been writing each other about "normal" shoe fetish and I told her how exciting it could be to burn shoes. This was a one hundred percent Jackpot and I learned that she was fond in burning things since her childhood but never had been put fire to shoes so she started to burn heels in her backyard and had fun with that. I got a few videos of that and she tried to sell them but with very little success. Sadly we lost contact.
Pyro passion or fetish is very commen and we call it "kokeln" in Germany. The problem is to tell a girl about sexual arousal from burning high heel shoes. Even in the well settled fetish community, burning women's shoes for sexual arousal seems to me very freaky and less accepted because it will be often connected with sexual harassment and violence against women.
am one of those people who love to burn women's shoes in general. On the other hand, it happened that I also burned women's clothes. I haven't recorded videos of such burning. I found such clothes left in bags on the ground floor of my building as waste. I used these outfits to start a fire. It was blouses, trousers, jackets and even a nightgown. They belonged to a student who rented an apartment in my building. Unfortunately, I never managed to intercept her shoes. Smoking these clothes also felt pleasure and excitement so I'm a pyromaniac having a foot fetish and sleeping women's shoes. In general, I often watch the burning of bras and women's underwear etc. on the net and it also turns me on when they melt and fry beautifully. It's scary for women.
sneakersfun

Re: Allumer le feu avec des chaussures.

Post by sneakersfun »

burn2shoes wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:56 am
Fluxade wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:47 am In my experience there are more and more women who not only accept men with a fetish for lady's shoes but find it exciting to have soneone at her side who is not boring normal.
If it comes to shoe burning there are very few lady's who could accept or take part of this passion. Best if you could find a girl with a pyro passion or pyro fetish as I had known a few years ago in the US. We had been writing each other about "normal" shoe fetish and I told her how exciting it could be to burn shoes. This was a one hundred percent Jackpot and I learned that she was fond in burning things since her childhood but never had been put fire to shoes so she started to burn heels in her backyard and had fun with that. I got a few videos of that and she tried to sell them but with very little success. Sadly we lost contact.
Pyro passion or fetish is very commen and we call it "kokeln" in Germany. The problem is to tell a girl about sexual arousal from burning high heel shoes. Even in the well settled fetish community, burning women's shoes for sexual arousal seems to me very freaky and less accepted because it will be often connected with sexual harassment and violence against women.
am one of those people who love to burn women's shoes in general. On the other hand, it happened that I also burned women's clothes. I haven't recorded videos of such burning. I found such clothes left in bags on the ground floor of my building as waste. I used these outfits to start a fire. It was blouses, trousers, jackets and even a nightgown. They belonged to a student who rented an apartment in my building. Unfortunately, I never managed to intercept her shoes. Smoking these clothes also felt pleasure and excitement so I'm a pyromaniac having a foot fetish and sleeping women's shoes. In general, I often watch the burning of bras and women's underwear etc. on the net and it also turns me on when they melt and fry beautifully. It's scary for women.
Your fetish stories are facinating but you did not answer me about women's sneakers. Do you also feel great excitement? Which ones do you prefer to burn? I will be able to put pictures of women's sneakers on the forum...
sneakersfun

Re: Allumer le feu avec des chaussures.

Post by sneakersfun »

fetishforlife wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:20 pm (2).JPG[/attachment]reeb66 (2).JPG

Ready for the flames
The old blue running reebok would burn too well. You want to give them to me to make beautiful pictures?
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

I'm mostly into women's shoes as well but I remember how I found a pair of nylons and a black sexy slip along side the way. It was near the house of a man who was known as frequent customer in brothels. I'm sure that he discarded his trophy before he got home to wife and children. I took the sexy garments with me and had some fun with it.