Lighting the fire with shoes.

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

burn2shoes

Re: Lighting the fire with shoes.

Post by burn2shoes »

No...unfortunately I can't reveal it...they can only escape through the chimney.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Fluxade wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:36 pm Later in my childhood I burned shoes by myself in that oven after I got my first wet dream from dreaming of a pair of white slingback heels my father already burnt that day. I remember from that day on I was aware of my sexual arousal and alway got an erection while burning shoes. Most of them I burned in open trash fires but some in our old boiler until we changed to Oil. I never masturbated in front of the boiler because I feared to be cauched in the act. Later in my room I got the hell out of me :-)
Did it matter to your father whose shoes he burned? did it matter to you? I loved burning my ex's shoes. He hated it, she was afraid of fire. It excited me a lot.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

My father burned only women's shoes preferably with higher heels. He got them from various sources but if it came to burn my mothers shoes he did it more ritual. Her shoes had been stored for a longer period in the coal crate as othersband I found them often laying around in different places and ai wasn't allowed to burn them by myself. As he finally burnt them he semed to be more excited and often he grumbled loud about the useless shoe's.
I was grown up in a shoe addicted family. My Mother loved to buy lots of sexy shoes and some of them she bought in my Aunts own shoe shop where I was often with her and watched her trying hells on. My uncle was a cobbler and he had his workshop in the basement of the shoe shop. For me high heels had been everywhere and most of them are burned in the boiler or open trash fire. There had been discarded shoes from neighbours as well. I got so much impression from various and different shoes. The shoes of my mother where certainly my favorites but there had been others from unknown women which smelled great or looked sexy to me.
Al of them had to go through the chimney.
mazz

Post by mazz »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ex8B-nMdWvY
I did this clip last summer but sadly I don’t have a furnace as your wish.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Fluxade wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:28 am My father burned only women's shoes preferably with higher heels. He got them from various sources but if it came to burn my mothers shoes he did it more ritual. Her shoes had been stored for a longer period in the coal crate as othersband I found them often laying around in different places and ai wasn't allowed to burn them by myself. As he finally burnt them he semed to be more excited and often he grumbled loud about the useless shoe's.
I was grown up in a shoe addicted family. My Mother loved to buy lots of sexy shoes and some of them she bought in my Aunts own shoe shop where I was often with her and watched her trying hells on. My uncle was a cobbler and he had his workshop in the basement of the shoe shop. For me high heels had been everywhere and most of them are burned in the boiler or open trash fire. There had been discarded shoes from neighbours as well. I got so much impression from various and different shoes. The shoes of my mother where certainly my favorites but there had been others from unknown women which smelled great or looked sexy to me.
Al of them had to go through the chimney.
I always burned the shoes of foreign women and most often my good friend who knew that I would burn her shoes in the furnace. She didn't know I had a fetish. She gave them away under the pretext of burning them in order to heat the hot water in the boiler, which is why among her sexy shoes there were shoes of her daughter and her boyfriend. I noticed that there are also fans of burning sneakers, also for men, so I also recorded such shoes, although not from the beginning, only after some time. It was a wonderful period of 2005-2016. I've burned quite a few pairs of shoes. I felt fulfilled and completed my childhood and early teenage memories. The shoes I received were not burned right away...I often familiarized myself with them, touched them, bleached the best ones, and played with them. As I mentioned before, my favorites were leather shoes with creases and creases on heels. Even better if they were red. And of course, the smell of women, women's pheromones, feet, the smell of sweaty insoles. Burning these shoes, I knew that I was losing them irretrievably, offering them to the fire and the eternally hungry old stove.
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

In my experience there are more and more women who not only accept men with a fetish for lady's shoes but find it exciting to have soneone at her side who is not boring normal.
If it comes to shoe burning there are very few lady's who could accept or take part of this passion. Best if you could find a girl with a pyro passion or pyro fetish as I had known a few years ago in the US. We had been writing each other about "normal" shoe fetish and I told her how exciting it could be to burn shoes. This was a one hundred percent Jackpot and I learned that she was fond in burning things since her childhood but never had been put fire to shoes so she started to burn heels in her backyard and had fun with that. I got a few videos of that and she tried to sell them but with very little success. Sadly we lost contact.
Pyro passion or fetish is very commen and we call it "kokeln" in Germany. The problem is to tell a girl about sexual arousal from burning high heel shoes. Even in the well settled fetish community, burning women's shoes for sexual arousal seems to me very freaky and less accepted because it will be often connected with sexual harassment and violence against women.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

mazz wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:45 am https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ex8B-nMdWvY
I did this clip last summer but sadly I don’t have a furnace as your wish.
If you can burn more shoes, leather ones are the best. They shrink when burning, giving a lot of experience to all fetishists who love burning shoes.