Lighting the fire with shoes.

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

burn2shoes

Re: Lighting the fire with shoes.

Post by burn2shoes »

I recorded burning sneakers, mostly leather. I also burned Puma, Reebok and Adidas Superstar women's sneakers. Leather sneakers also roll up with the tips up. Of course, they burn furiously and very often accompanied by the sound of crackling, frying and baking as well as the soles melting. If the sneakers have the Air system, just after putting them in the fire, listen to the popping of the cushions in the soles. It is really cute and at the same time shows the fight of such shoes with fire. This fight, as usual, turns out to be uneven and hot fire always wins.
burn2shoes

Re: Allumer le feu avec des chaussures.

Post by burn2shoes »

sneakersfun wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:20 pm Thank you for your interest in our fetichism of women's sneakers. We also enjoy reading your stories of leather heels and shoes. We would gladly make fire of old high heels, even if we prefer to light the rubber soles of sneakers.
it's amazing that "Burn to shoes" doesn't talk to me about women sneaker fires I think he's done a lot of them.
I have 3 pairs of leather shoes and Puma sneakers to burn. If anyone is interested I can send them. They are best suited for the stove, the heating season continues.
fetishforlife

Re: Allumer le feu avec des chaussures.

Post by fetishforlife »

sneakersfun wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:13 pm
fetishforlife wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:20 pm (2).JPG[/attachment]reeb66 (2).JPG

Ready for the flames
The old blue running reebok would burn too well. You want to give them to me to make beautiful pictures?
Sneakersfun, if you would definitely burn them and film it, i would send you tem no problem, probably with a few others.
fetishforlife

Post by fetishforlife »

Pair on ebay looking great for burning.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/325499237592 ... %7Ciid%3A1.
Tempted to buy for others to burn.
fetishforlife

Post by fetishforlife »

Love old nylon sneakers.
fetishforlife

Post by fetishforlife »

vlcsnap-2023-01-21-21h11m11s231.png
sneakersfun

Post by sneakersfun »

burn2shoes wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:06 pm I recorded burning sneakers, mostly leather. I also burned Puma, Reebok and Adidas Superstar women's sneakers. Leather sneakers also roll up with the tips up. Of course, they burn furiously and very often accompanied by the sound of crackling, frying and baking as well as the soles melting. If the sneakers have the Air system, just after putting them in the fire, listen to the popping of the cushions in the soles. It is really cute and at the same time shows the fight of such shoes with fire. This fight, as usual, turns out to be uneven and hot fire always wins.
Yes the old leather sneakers twist and enroll I also burned old leather converse and they rolled up before blazing. the worn air max leather and canvas like air max BW and tn air burn very easily and make a beautiful fire !