Friend's clogs

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

DanskoJoe

Friend's clogs

Post by DanskoJoe »

I had a friend in college who always wore clogs. Most of them were fairly nice, but he had one pair that was really worn and tattered. The brown leather was scuffed and torn in places and the wooden soles were extremely worn down. I was comfortable enough around him to tell him of my shoe fetish and my desire to burn shoes. I asked him numerous times if I could burn his old tattered clogs. He always said no. He allowed me to masturbate with them, but no fire. I remember that the leather was very soft. I just knew that they would burn great.

One weekend we went on a camping and fishing trip. Around the campsite he wore those clogs. We grilled some burgers and sat around the campfire and talked about old times. I couldn't keep my eyes off his clogs. He knew I was looking at them and began to tease me. We were sitting close enough to the fire that we could reach it with our feet. He would wave his foot around in front of the fire just close enough to get the clog warm. I began to masturbate as I watched him alternate each foot close to the fire. He then stopped and sat up.

He got up and went over to the grill and got the lighter fluid. I didn't know what he was going to do with it, but I just kept watching his clogs and masturbating. Then he did something so unexpected, that I am still taken back by it. He opened the lighter fluid and squirted a liberal amount onto the top of his left.clog. The brown leather darkened as it soaked up the flammable liquid. Then he stretched out his leg and put his foot into the edge of the fire. The leather started to burn quickly. He held his foot out for me to see. The fire was going crazy in the leather of that clog.

The heat of the fire began to make keeping the clog on very uncomfortable. He slipped his foot out of the clog and the flames rushed inside the leather upper. For a brief instant, flames danced around on his toes. He shook his foot to put out the flames. The clog continued to burn as the leather split apart and crumpled. He then put the other clog at the edge of the fire. It began to smoke profusely and then ignited. The leather crumpled and moved as it burned. I must have cum two or three times watching those clogs burn.
chris

Re: Friend's clogs

Post by chris »

wow, great story😁👍👍👍…i imagine a sexy girl doing that and got hard😁