I burned all the old shoes of my wife, friend, and her daughter.

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

skg210

Re: I burned all the old shoes of my wife, friend, and her daughter.

Post by skg210 »

Love the idea of a daughter's shoes being burned. Particularly if they were high heels...
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

skg210 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:25 am Love the idea of a daughter's shoes being burned. Particularly if they were high heels...
Yes I agree with you . After burning her sexy high heels and red high boots, she was definitely in pain when she found out about it. She's a young slut, she danced a lot in them and that's why I got her shoes from her mother to burn.
skg210

Post by skg210 »

burn2shoes wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:35 am Yes I agree with you . After burning her sexy high heels and red high boots, she was definitely in pain when she found out about it. She's a young slut, she danced a lot in them and that's why I got her shoes from her mother to burn.
These were my daughter's shoes that I burned:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=25003
She was also a slut when she was young...
She would have been burned at the stake as a slut, a whore, a witch, centuries ago.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

High-heeled shoes are a symbol of sinful sex, so they should die in fire. Perhaps that is why, when placed in a fire, they become as if alive and move, shrink and seem to be calling for help in the fiery embrace. As they die, they suffer like whores burned at the stake.
skg210

Post by skg210 »

burn2shoes wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:19 pm High-heeled shoes are a symbol of sinful sex, so they should die in fire. Perhaps that is why, when placed in a fire, they become as if alive and move, shrink and seem to be calling for help in the fiery embrace. As they die, they suffer like whores burned at the stake.
I agree. And here's my slut daughter in her black stilettos. They would have burned superbly!

And in black patent leather high heels.

As you say, high heels should die in fire, 'like whores burned at the stake', like my slut/whore daughter.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Burning her shoes wouldn't be a problem for me. I would have a hard time breathing with her shoes in my hands, but unfortunately I would have to burn them to ashes.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

skg210 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:58 am
burn2shoes wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:19 pm High-heeled shoes are a symbol of sinful sex, so they should die in fire. Perhaps that is why, when placed in a fire, they become as if alive and move, shrink and seem to be calling for help in the fiery embrace. As they die, they suffer like whores burned at the stake.
I agree. And here's my slut daughter in her black stilettos. They would have burned superbly!

Did she burn any other shoes or underwear or bras?

And in black patent leather high heels.

As you say, high heels should die in fire, 'like whores burned at the stake', like my slut/whore daughter.
Did she burn any other shoes or underwear or bras?