Wild hot dream

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

DanskoJoe

Wild hot dream

Post by DanskoJoe »

I had this dream a few nights ago. I went to see a therapist and she was a gorgeous young blonde in her thirties. I was talking to her about different things and shoe burning came up. She said that she wanted to show me something that she thought I would like. She propped her right leg onto her left knee and removed her boot and sock. She then asked me to watch her foot. I watched her foot and it was beautiful. Suddenly her whole foot bursted into flames. I would expect her to scream and panic, but she didn't. She sat there and let the flames engulf her foot. I began to masturbate with her boot and watch. As I watched, I noticed that her foot was not actually being burned. Flames were emerging from all over the surface of the skin of her foot, but no harm was being done. I had an orgasm, and as soon as I was done, the flames went out. I then checked out her foot. There was no charring, no blisters, nothing. Her foot wasn't even hot. She put her sock and boot back on and asked me to come out side. We walked out behind her office into a secluded spot. She then told me that her special ability could really spell certain doom for shoes. She asked me to pay close attention to her boots. They were nice brown leather boots that came up just below her knees. I remember how supple and soft the leather of her boot was. Suddenly I began to smell leather burning. Smoke began to come off the leather of her boots. Once again I masturbated as I watched. The leather then began to sizzle and ooze. All at once, both boots bursted into flames and burned furiously. The leather burned and split apart. Piece by piece, the burning leather fell off her feet and legs. Before long, the boots completely fell apart and dropped from her feet. Once the boots were gone, her feet and legs continued to blaze for a short time. Suddenly the fire went out. Her legs and feet were not harmed at all, but her boots were toast. If only she was real.