The BBQ continues

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Post by Guest »

I can imagine that she was surprised... the poor girl thoroughly soaked her beautiful shoes to avoid that you would let them go up in flames... and then still whhooozzz... they catched fire immediately.

Shred
shred

Post by shred »

I can imagine that she was surprised... the poor girl thoroughly soaked her beautiful shoes to avoid that you would let them go up in flames... and then still whhooozzz... they catched fire immediately.

Shred

(Wetshoe, I'l grant you my enternal gratitude if you make it impossible [for me] to post without being logged in)
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

i tried installing a modification once to warn posters that they are not logged in but it didnt work. as soon as i can catch up on everything i'll try it again. not sure how long that will be though.
Thys

Post by Thys »

Monumental!!!! (Wth the stress on "mental") :P
gothic_smurf_89

Re: The BBQ continues

Post by gothic_smurf_89 »

love seeing the wet heels , they looked sexy the burnt ones
Scuffy

Post by Scuffy »

Great photo. You documented everything. I can really follow the burning process. 5/5 star.
Scuffy
gothic_smurf_89

Re: The BBQ continues

Post by gothic_smurf_89 »

hey,you have an email i can write you at ,i like the t-bar heels you have ,if you still have them yet , i cant find any around here and sorta like them.plz let me know