Burning a pair of my Reebok Freestyle Hightops.

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Badgirl

Burning a pair of my Reebok Freestyle Hightops.

Post by Badgirl »

Hubby had a bit of a surprise ending in store for me during our time together around the firepit after the ladies left. He started out with a pair of size 7 gold heels, which I cannot remember where I got them. But I wished I could have wore them, but just ripped the straps out with my bare hands one night instead. I had wanted to see the clear heels on them melt, and I even wanted to burn the sneakers I was wearing at the time, when I took them off, he got nervous. I am such a Badgirl and I would have plopped them in, but he stopped me and showed me the RFH's that we abused mercifully.

We used these for alot of wam sessions and left them outside several nights in a row, and I guess somewhere along the way, critters nibbled at the vent holes over the toe area. This made them look even more abused. I loved it. I cleaned them up as best I could and then we took several turns peeing in them. Once we grew tired of abusing them as they are well stained in the sole area and the sides, they got cleaned again and left for me to scribble little sayings and such on them. But they never will be clean looking, so they find their way to our final event for the night, it is about 5am here and it started to drizzle again, so we finally went to bed exhausted. We burned about 5 pairs with the ladies that night, and then we roasted these following a little romance when the ladies left.

I have always wanted to torch a pair of RFH's as I cannot find anyplace on the net that shows a pair actually burning....they looked nice.

Enjoy,

Badgirl
Shoes - The best invention for having a lot of fun!
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Now there's what I was looking forward to :D That was a pair of FSH I sent years ago! I'm glad you enjoyed playing with them right through to the end :twisted: Did you really hate them though?

I'd love to hear what sneakers you were wearing that nearly ended up in the fire before hubby showed you the FSH? Did you burn them anyway?

Great updates, hope you don't go away for so long next time!

WAMSneak
Badgirl

Post by Badgirl »

Hey WAMSneak, I forgot you gave those to me.....wow, seems like they have been around forever. Yes, hubby and I truly enjoyed ourselves wrecking them. I just said I hated them because I was writing all over them and needed something to write...lol. They were quite comfortable indeed. They really started getting trashy looking once we retired them to bathroom detail. lol. Anyway, I appreciate the donations, I wish I had some of the other pairs that disappeared during the storms we had. But, it is almost time to part with several more soon. I hear it is going to be cold again this weekend. :P Need to call the ladies up and set up for another shoe-b-q.

Badgirl
Shoes - The best invention for having a lot of fun!