playing with fire

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Jennifer

playing with fire

Post by Jennifer »

I guess I'm pretty much alone in this interest, but It's just sooo exciting for me to fool around with fire when I'm wearing my boots. Crazy I know, but it really does something to me. The protection my boots give me is VERY sensuous. A while back there were a few pictures of two girls playing around a camp fire. The only negative was that their boots were patent or vinyl. Mine have to be leather. If anyone else - guy or girl has any interest I'd love to chat sometime.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

very interesting. please tell us more. do you have photos of your boots after you've worn them through fire?
hotboots

Youre not alone

Post by hotboots »

Great to see you post Jennifer. You should tell some of your fire protection stories for all to drool over. The one with you burning leaves is especially enticing... hb
4Boot

Post by 4Boot »

Hi !
You are not alone ! We like also boot "burning" !
;-)
skg210

Post by skg210 »

Jennifer,

I know those photo you mention. If you have photos of your boots in a fire, or on fire, please post them. You're not alone in loving this topic.
Persius Argon

Post by Persius Argon »

I love what you wrote! I love it exactly how you do. The protection that the girls have walking with boots over hot things... I even don?t like those kinds of boot you said. I like "normal" boots, black soles, no platforms.. Well.. We can chat here, or by any other ways. It?s a shame I don?t have pics or can?t take it. Don?t know any girls near me that would do such things..
:(
Persius Argon

Post by Persius Argon »

Where are you?
:(