Advice for a confused Shoe-lover

Feel free to discuss anything in here. Moderators, please move off topic posts to here. Spam is not welcome here though.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, ambershotheels

Erinh

Advice for a confused Shoe-lover

Post by Erinh »

Hello,

My name is Erin, and I am new to this forum and also very new to this idea of "wet and messy shoes." First, without revealing too much I'll say that I am studying fashion management and am doing so because I really love everything about fashion - but shoes and bags are my favorites without a doubt! I really love buying new stuff and have to say that I am addicted to expensive shoes - some of my favorite designers are Valentino, Christian Louboutin, and Jimmy Choo.

Anyway, I didn't randomly find this site haha, I was "referred" by a girlfriend of mine who herself found it from her fiance, who I think posts on here. As someone who loves shoes, I am sort of at a loss for words! I would never have imagined that people actually like to mess up shoes, and even more crazy, really nice and expensive shoes! Haha so one part of me feels really bad for all the poor shoes which you guys ruin :( But, I have to admit, I am also kind of intrigued.

Basically, why do you guys like to see shoes messed up, and why particularly do you prefer high-end shoes? And (not that I am saying that I am going to try this) what would you recommend for someone who is scared yet intrigued, and has a huge collection of designer shoes? Haha

Thanks so much guys.
Pennywise2374

Re: Advice for a confused Shoe-lover

Post by Pennywise2374 »

Hi Erin,

First, welcome to the site. I've been a member for a while, though I don't post very often. I just enjoy checkin' out some pictures and what not from time to time. I find that sometimes even I'm not sure totally why I have this particular fetish, I guess you can call it, for abused shoes or muddy shoes. Ever since my early teenage years I had a weird fascination for seeing women get their high heels and especially boots (thigh high) muddy. It seemed kind of strange to me, and sometimes even now (i'm 38) it seems weird that this is such a turn on to me. At this point in my life, I find it a harmless fetish. I just accept it as one of the many things that turn me on about women. :) As for high end shoes, I don't really have a preference when it comes to that. The styles that I prefer women to wear are high heel pumps w/ 5 inch heel. I'm not much of a platform guy!! Boots turn me on the most. I love seeing women in thigh highs with 5 inch heel, though you don't see that in public often. It seems you see that mostly in music videos or awards shows although every now and then I get surprised and see a woman wearing really sexy boots. As for you being intrigued by shoe abuse, maybe i'd suggest getting a pair of cheap heels online or whatever and test them out in some mud or whatever!! :lol: Who knows, u may enjoy it!!! :wink:

Enjoy the site!!
PW :D
shoxlover

Post by shoxlover »

Welcome to the site. I don't really like shoes abused to the point of destruction, I do like seeing them messed up or wet but I dunno why I like it. I guess I love shoes and I love food so putting the two together is like the best of both worlds :lol:
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Welcome to the forum! Not sure why it matters that the shoes are high end. Funny how something is in your head but you just can't figure out why. Maybe because its such a contrast or unusual thing to see women mess up their heels. Especially really nice ones. You really should try it. Maybe you'll come up with the answer and let us all know.
Erinh

Post by Erinh »

Haha well it sort of sounds like you guys are just as confused as I am! :)

Hmm..well I may be up for "trying it", but I can't promise anything! But if I am going to do it, what do you guys recommend specifically? I already gathered that I need to be wearing a pretty expensive pair of shoes to get the full effect. But specifically what style of heels do you guys feel work best, and how do you get them messy?

Im interested in the messy side a bit...but Ill have to say the pure "abuse" side of it is just too much for me! I looked in the abused shoe forum. I love my heels, I could never burn them or something!
sophie_loves_shoes

Post by sophie_loves_shoes »

I was exactly the same as you Erinh, but a friend put me on this site, and whilst ill admit I was very very cautious at first, I find the thrill of messing your best shoes exilerating! I find it sexy to mess my heels clean them up and wear them out again and know ur the only person that knows these heels have been messed.
AND, I dont want to scare you but after you mess them, the next step is abusing them, I started with a cheap old pair amd didnt understand the idea, but again after a friend persisted I cut up a pair of my shoes that were expensive and near new. I felt SO naughty my heart raced for hours, and whilst yes after my heart slowed down I was deverstated my heels were ruined, as a shoe lover I went and bought myself a new pair. I often mess and cut up my new heels now, 1 for the rush, But 2, for the reason to buy new pairs.

Would love to chat
Soph xx
shoo-bay

Post by shoo-bay »

Hi Erin.
Thanks for your honesty, and welcome to the strange world of shoe abuse. It's nice to have a "normal" person posting something here for a change! I have been abusing shoes for many years and still find it pretty weird. While I do prefer seeing high end shoes get messy and abused, I still find it a fantastic experience even if the shoes were inexpensive...as long as they are sexy shoes! I just purchased about ten pairs from Target here in Australia, where they were having an end-of-season clearance. These shoes were all really pretty, really sexy and really cheap! (mostly under $12!!) Anyway, my favourite pair are some champagne coloured satin peeptoes that look really expensive. They are the sort of shoes you might wear to a formal wedding. Even though they are my faves, they are still the pair I most want to abuse! I will likely start with some messy stuff, but will probably end up cutting them up or something! Weird, I know, but hey...it's what I want to do!! Ideally, I'd love to buy two pairs of everything...one to keep and one to wreck. No one said this was an inexpensive hobby! If you want to REALLY see some high-end abuse, check out one of the many posts by Italyanstyle here on the forums. He must have totally destroyed about $50,000 worth of very high-end Italian shoes over the past few years, and that's only what he posts here on the forum. He really is the king of abused heels!
BTW, let us know if you mess some shoes up. Remember to take pics when you do though!
Shoobay