10 years together with you in this beautiful & unique forum!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: 10 years together with you in this beautiful & unique fo

Post by Wetshoe »

Wow... 10 years. Thanks all of you for making this place what it is. We should have a reunion or something.
techy

Post by techy »

Hi,Arturo. Congratulations!There is not a life in this forum that didn't proud of you!Let us keep on with our work!First thing one should love shoes ,they are so tasty. :P
techy
Xenrhys

Post by Xenrhys »

Congrats!

... does someone remember the old greenish forum? ;)
REMLAP

Post by REMLAP »

Looks like this year (2014) is the year a lot of us will have 10 membership here!!! :D :D
Thys

Post by Thys »

Me too, though I found some posts that were made by me but back then you could still post anonymously without logging in. Effectively I celebrate my 10-year anniversary in 2016. But I was around here when the forum looked more like reddit. It was in black and green back then.
Xenrhys wrote:Congrats!

... does someone remember the old greenish forum? ;)
Damn! Didn't read your message before posting! Hahaha!!

Check this out! Wetshoe, you're gonna freak out!
DING DONG!! 2000 IS CALLING!!

Some familiar names inthere! Badgirl, wamfan, Wetshoe of course, HHDS, Kniebootfan etc. etc.

Get a load of this quote from Wetshoe:
Hi All... new pictures from Blooner have been added to the Fortune City webspace. Anyone care to link them here? Thanks, and thanks to Blooner and PJC! Enjoy!
Fortunecity??! Man! That's a dinosaur!!

Oktober 1999, Badgirl announcing the lauch of her very first site.
And this is it.
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Wow! 10 years already! Congratulation everyone :) We must celebrate!
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Looks like I am another lifer here too. Does anyone remember if this count started with this "new" site or if our membership age was held over from the old site? Does anyone even remember the old site anymore? I remember converting all my Kitty VHS's over to DVD a number of years ago and thinking how "vintage" they were. LOL.

BTW, since we are reminiscing, one of my favorite posters from the early days here was this blond woman who modeled here pointy toed heels in all sorts of filth. Full body pics with face. I think her name was Black Raven or Raven or Raven something. She had really fun pics. I can;t seem to find any of her stuff in the archives. Does anyone remember her or know where her pics are? Maybe they were all scrubbed at some point. At any rate.

Happy anniversary to all the old timers here.