Wife's well worn work heels

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

jon42

Wife's well worn work heels

Post by jon42 »

My wife brough these heels home from the office recently, having worn them pretty hard for around a year, thought you all might like to see.
20150216_055636.jpg
20150216_055657.jpg
20150216_055712.jpg
20150216_055726.jpg
20150216_055805.jpg
chris

Re: Wife's well worn work heels

Post by chris »

wow, thanks for sharing those totally trashed heels. nothing better than a pair of shoes that really lived :D

i would enjoy them some time before burning them to ashes, those shoes deserve a hot end :twisted:

whats going to happen with them?

cheers
chris
swinters

Post by swinters »

Beautiful - what size are they? I'd live to CRAM my big US size 13 feet into them and stretch them out! My toes might even burst through!
jon42

Post by jon42 »

The heels are currently getting a little abuse as shown on the www.shoesession.com/forum site!

They're a UK size 7, so US 9 I think.
swinters

Post by swinters »

US 9 is perfect although I can even get into some UK 4s;) I'd love to squeeze my feet into them - I bet they'd get stretched to a wide 10 in no time! Looks like they're starting to rip a bit too in one place so my big feet my blow them apart :shock:
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Lots of life in these, looks as if the insides are just starting to come apart. The time to junk them is after the inner soles have come out and after the leather has split at the sides. Like the sweat stains. Don't chuck them yet - wear them until they drop to bits!
highheels lover

Post by highheels lover »

I,ll Give you twenty bucks for them right now As is ? Let me know