A quick splash

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Chocolaterain

Re: A quick splash

Post by Chocolaterain »

Mr_and_Mrs_Messy wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:58 am Ohhhhhhh wow, I cant wait to see her wearing them with the heels snapped off. Would love to see more photos of the nine West's and can your wife wear them bare foot
Well I was playing around with those shoes today, and this just happened.
DSC_0220.jpg
Looks fine until...
DSC_0221.jpg
DSC_0222.jpg
I think i might take this to a museum and ask 1M € for this :mrgreen:
DSC_0223.jpg
Good thing it can be easily fixed. And now i have to take the screws off the other one...
Chocolaterain

Post by Chocolaterain »

Chocolaterain wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:49 am
Mr_and_Mrs_Messy wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:58 am Ohhhhhhh wow, I cant wait to see her wearing them with the heels snapped off. Would love to see more photos of the nine West's and can your wife wear them bare foot
Well I was playing around with those shoes today, and this just happened.
DSC_0220.jpg
Looks fine until...
DSC_0221.jpg
DSC_0222.jpg
I think i might take this to a museum and ask 1M € for this :mrgreen:
DSC_0223.jpg
Good thing it can be easily fixed. And now i have to take the screws off the other one...
God it was hard to unscrew that heel. The screw was just too smooth and I couldn't get it out. But managed in the end.
There may be a long wait until i can get some new pictures of her wearing those though... Be patient guys.
Mr_and_Mrs_Messy

Post by Mr_and_Mrs_Messy »

Does she know you sabotage her shoes
Chocolaterain

Post by Chocolaterain »

Mr_and_Mrs_Messy wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:20 am Does she know you sabotage her shoes
She doesn't know at all, I always try to make it look like it's from usual wear or bad quality.
mossimo13

Post by mossimo13 »

I love those shoes! I'd really love to see more photos of them
Chocolaterain

Post by Chocolaterain »

mossimo13 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:19 pm I love those shoes! I'd really love to see more photos of them
I will post some soon, sorry for the long wait I forgot to reply.
Let me know what you would want to see them do next ;)
DSC_0205.jpg
mossimo13

Post by mossimo13 »

Chocolaterain wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:05 am
mossimo13 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:19 pm I love those shoes! I'd really love to see more photos of them
I will post some soon, sorry for the long wait I forgot to reply.
Let me know what you would want to see them do next ;)
DSC_0205.jpg
Doesn't matter what you do. I'd love to see more with them. How'd she react when the heel broke?