A quick splash

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Chocolaterain

Re: A quick splash

Post by Chocolaterain »

mossimo13 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:22 am
Chocolaterain wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:05 am
mossimo13 wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:19 pm I love those shoes! I'd really love to see more photos of them
I will post some soon, sorry for the long wait I forgot to reply.
Let me know what you would want to see them do next ;)
DSC_0205.jpg
Doesn't matter what you do. I'd love to see more with them. How'd she react when the heel broke?
She hasn't used them just yet, but i'll get pictures when it happens!
mossimo13

Post by mossimo13 »

How'd she break the heel or did she not do it
mossimo13

Post by mossimo13 »

mossimo13 wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:42 am How'd she break the heel or did she not do it
Does she know what you are doing?
mossimo13

Post by mossimo13 »

Chocolaterain wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:20 am
Mr_and_Mrs_Messy wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:42 am Those nine west heels are hot, can we see a photo of your girlfriend wearing them. That would be super hot if you were out for dinner and a heel just fell off, the walk home would be a treat
There you go Mr. There's just this one, for now at least.
DSC_0084.jpg
There was actually an incident with the XTI's, the heel almost snapped but she was upset, and I couldn't get any pictures. This one is before leaving for dinner. As you can see, those were brand new... :twisted: DSC_3029.jpgDSC_3027.jpg
That picture of her in the Nine West is beautiful
Chocolaterain

Post by Chocolaterain »

She hasn't broken the heel just yet, and she cought me some time ago but will definetly this time when she notices me fixing them again
mossimo13

Post by mossimo13 »

Chocolaterain wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:50 am She hasn't broken the heel just yet, and she cought me some time ago but will definetly this time when she notices me fixing them again
What size does she wear? I'd love to see her recreation to the broken heels.
mossimo13

Post by mossimo13 »

Can you fit into the Nine West heels?