Introduction - Kat x

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

katswornheels

Introduction - Kat x

Post by katswornheels »

Hey, I'm Kat from the UK. I stumbled upon the forum recently and wanted to introduce myself. I've been making messy content (mainly crushing) for a year or so now, as well as selling muddy heels for customers to lick clean. I originally started selling my well worn shoes on Ebay before being banned numerous times.

I've just started to take it bit more seriously recently and intend to start making a lot more muddy, messy and abused shoes content for my OnlyFans page. You can find me on Insta (same name as my username), Onlyfans (link below) and All things worn.

I'm going to start another thread with regular updates of what i've been getting up to in my heels. Nice to meet you all and feel free to say hi.

Kat x

https://onlyfans.com/katswornheels

https://www.allthingsworn.com/profile/kats-killer-heels
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: Introduction - Kat x

Post by Wetshoe »

Welcome Kat :)
katswornheels

Post by katswornheels »

Hey guys, just a quick update. So I've been out looking for locations where i can shoot wet and muddy content. Found a nice muddy field today so thought i'd take a few pics. I was wearing my Faith Vintage leather boots, let me know what you think! Was just a quick test so will be getting shoes / boots a lot muddier in the future. I'll also be wearing my Louboutin So Kate's and lots of other heels / boots / flats and trainers in future photo sets / videos.

I LOVE making this content, so moving forward i will be posting at least 1 full video and photo set to my Onlyfans Page every week - starting today with this test clip in my boots, hopefully 2-3 clips and photo sets weekly if the demand is there. I also offer custom content including muddy heels, wet and messy, crushing, shoe abuse etc, as well as selling my well worn and dirty heels. Please feel free to say hi. Kat x

Insta...

same as my username

Onlyfans

https://onlyfans.com/katswornheels
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Nice boots for mud :) I'll be going somewhere muddy in a couple days. Hopefully take some nice pics.