Does anyone know of any movies where a women steps in manure?

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

muddy2shoes

Re: Does anyone know of any movies where a women steps in manure?

Post by muddy2shoes »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll9a1YS2UUw about 7mins 40secs Appetite for Love 2016
Shoes and Mud 'Ahh what a great combination!'
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Thank you. I was afraid to post links to videos because the last time I did it was removed so I didn’t want to break any community rules.
Holls94

Post by Holls94 »

There’s 2 I can remember from Tv series I’ve seen.

One off from “Sex And The City” episode name “An American Girl In Paris”. She’s basically running late or something and steps into the muck wearing a pair of white Louboutins of all shoes to step into that!😳

The other one I think was from a show “House Of Anubis” Season 1 episode 37 I think… haven’t watch since I was younger but a girl wearing silver flats steps into a pile of liquidly dung!
Attachments
Sex And The City.JPG
Sex And The City.JPG (28.21 KiB) Viewed 3000 times
House Of Anubis.JPG
Holly
xxx
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Many thanks! I was aware of the Sex and the City one but always good to have it added in the cue. Wish there was a website that listed such scenes. Sigh...
Holls94 wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:17 am

The other one I think was from a show “House Of Anubis” Season 1 episode 37 I think… haven’t watch since I was younger but a girl wearing silver flats steps into a pile of liquidly dung!
Unfortunately season 1 doesn't have an episode 37 and I checked seasons 2 and 3 to no avail.

edit: Correction I find it. It's episode "17" on Amazon which correlates to 37 as they combine episodes together. My mistake.
nina32

Post by nina32 »

muddy2shoes wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:26 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll9a1YS2UUw about 7mins 40secs Appetite for Love 2016
Thanks! And I will watch the episode from Sex And The City too :)