More Abuse On The Balcony

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

LilyAndrews

More Abuse On The Balcony

Post by LilyAndrews »

https://youtu.be/ZUZAEHUSQS0

Watch as I dig my heels into the drain on the balcony

Re: More Abuse On The Balcony

Post by 001 »

These lovely little pumps look so soft and supple. I really am in two minds as to seeing these pretty shoes being abused, it is so exciting but also sad to think that they may end up dead.
LilyAndrews

Post by LilyAndrews »

These pumps are so tough, i’ve walked on gravel, walked in mud, walked on the beach, bent these heels, and even stepped on these with my boots but they are still in very wearable condition
chris

Post by chris »

finally please set them on fire😈🔥🔥
LilyAndrews

Post by LilyAndrews »

I don’t think i dare (cus my dumb-ass neighbors are gonna report me for arson) plus i am still wearing them to work for the most part
erv2u

Post by erv2u »

When the lovely shoes are well worn you may be able to stand in the shoes and move your heels (of your feet) together and the heel of the shoe twist sideways and you walk on the sides of your shoes. Thanks
LilyAndrews

Post by LilyAndrews »

I will consider, thanks for the suggestion