Lighting the fire with shoes.

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

sneakersfun

Re: Allumer le feu avec des chaussures.

Post by sneakersfun »

Fluxade wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:59 pm By the way my father didn't like it at all if I tried to hide a sexy pair from burning. He had always known which shoes are waiting for the fire and he recognised every missing pair. If I tried he found every hidden pair and burnt it instantly and without myself knowing it.
Wow : Your father was a great fetichist and he gave you this heritage !
Fluxade

Re: Lighting the fire with shoes.

Post by Fluxade »

Yes I think so.
I found out that he burned my hidden shoes instandly because I found two long nails in the Ash tray of the oven together with the glown out shanks. I had hidden a very large pair of stiletto patent heels and to make them fit to my small feet I hammered two nails through the leather which should make them smaller.
fetishforlife

Post by fetishforlife »

(2).JPG[/attachment]
reeb66 (2).JPG
Ready for the flames
Attachments
DSC_0206.JPG
fetishforlife

Post by fetishforlife »

s-l1600jjuy.jpg
A pair i have had for ages need to to burn as well.
Attachments
s-l1600llon.jpg
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Will they be burned soon?
fetishforlife

Post by fetishforlife »

I have no way to do it, i will send them all to whoever can.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

Fluxade wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:59 pm By the way my father didn't like it at all if I tried to hide a sexy pair from burning. He had always known which shoes are waiting for the fire and he recognised every missing pair. If I tried he found every hidden pair and burnt it instantly and without myself knowing it.
He had a good memory for shoes, which he personally burned. Taking your favorite women's shoes to burn made you suffer, didn't it? and at the same time, when you found out that those shoes were gone, that they were burnt, you had a wet dream, so something delightful. This is the feeling when you lose a beautiful girl you fell in love with and unfortunately she goes away forever... only a fetishist who burns shoes can understand.