Sexy pointed worn heels on vinted

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

lesyeuxdeneenee

Sexy pointed worn heels on vinted

Post by lesyeuxdeneenee »

Found these pointy hard to find ‘Il Giardino dei Principi’ heels on Italian vinted.
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-05-11 233943finished.png
Lazlo

Re: Sexy pointed worn heels on vinted

Post by Lazlo »

The ultimate in a sexy pointy toe. Love the color and the hardwear. Do you have plans for them?

Re: Sexy pointed worn heels on vinted

Post by 001 »

They look so cute, personally I would keep them safe from abuse and add them to my collection.

I often wonder when buying from Vinted, eBay, Etsy, etc, do the sellers wonder what people will do with their once loved items? If they can imagine the life that those little pumps will have once in the clutches of the new owner. If they pondered the potential abuse the little shoes will face would they still sell them?

Often I have had sellers ask me about my collection of vintage pumps but not usually until after a sale has happened. As it is my beloved vintage pumps 'live' quite happily on shelves for display or in nice storage boxes, so I am happy to provide a few photographs of ranks of shoes. But then the more cheap worn out little shoes, that is a different matter. I don't have many of them now as I had a massive clearance over the winter, but still one or two pairs remain.