Instagram find

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

burn2shoes

Re: Instagram find

Post by burn2shoes »

sneakersfun wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 6:33 am Personally, I think the one with the old black Converse sneakers and the Nike running shoes is the best. I don't know who they belonged to and why they gave them to you
They were the shoes of two German women. They sent me to burn them along with other shoes and tights. Sometimes girls also want their favorite shoes to be burned.
sneakersfun

Post by sneakersfun »

Your latest videos are amazing! Your wife's boots quickly burned and also the pair of Nikes, what a blaze! Would you burn my girlfriend's old sneakers and rain boots?
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

sneakersfun wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 10:33 am Your latest videos are amazing! Your wife's boots quickly burned and also the pair of Nikes, what a blaze! Would you burn my girlfriend's old sneakers and rain boots?
Yes, her Nike shoes burned great. They had a very soft insert inside and had an air system. Now I don't have time to burn shoes, but send me photos of the shoes you would like to burn.
sneakersfun

Post by sneakersfun »

burn2shoes wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 12:54 pm
sneakersfun wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 10:33 am Your latest videos are amazing! Your wife's boots quickly burned and also the pair of Nikes, what a blaze! Would you burn my girlfriend's old sneakers and rain boots?
Yes, her Nike shoes burned great. They had a very soft insert inside and had an air system. Now I don't have time to burn shoes, but send me photos of the shoes you would like to burn.
Yes I will try to send you pictures. Unsurprisingly, there are my girlfriend's old sneakers and her boots that she doesn't want anymore. I could them send to you