Buried Heels

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

fuckpumps

Buried Heels

Post by fuckpumps »

so i have these shoes right, 6 inch heels by highest heels. anyways i dug a hole in the dirt and put the heels inside then covered the shoes with the dirt and i think i'll wait for about 2 months before i dig them up and i will constantly be watering the area where i buried them........ Here are some pictures.

Me&MessySophie

Post by Me&MessySophie »

NIce idea have they been worn or abused before :?:

yours or your wifes :?:

Sophie's 6 inc heels

Me
skyhighfan

Post by skyhighfan »

I'd rather see pics of these shoes being worn and covered in mud, not covered in mud literally!! They are far too sexy to be wasted like this
shoebrain

buried shoes

Post by shoebrain »

I tried that a while back, with some of my wifes old shoes, it did not do much, it made them soft, it turned one red pair darker. It only really affected the satin pumps, they started out green, but it bleached the dye out, and the satin degraded after a while. I dug them up once in a while to check them out, and take pics. I also tried anchoring some at the bottom of my pond, they just grew algae and rust. They currently reside out in the woods, it alot easier to see what has happened to them, now and then I find one that has been moved away from the rest, probably by some animal. I will try to put some pics of the buried ones up on my webshots.

http://community.webshots.com/user/sb19701972
mudcole

yup

Post by mudcole »

It is a good idea but i think you will be disapointed with the results, it will take a very long time for them to get any damage.

Why not start saving any vinegar you get left over from pickled onoins or pickles, or you could just go buy a large container of pickling vinager and pour it into a container, then put the shoes in that....

The acid in the vinegar will attack everything on the shoe..glue cardboard patent leather!!! win win win!

It will damage them alot fast!

Just a thought.

Mc
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
REMLAP

Post by REMLAP »

Wearing them in mud and showing us the photos would be far better, to nice a shoe just to bury them :(
fuckpumps

Post by fuckpumps »

How about this, i'll have my wife dig them up with her feet and take out the mud with her feet also and model them.... OK.