Hello from the Bad duo.

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Badboy

Hello from the Bad duo.

Post by Badboy »

Wow, so glad THIS hurricane season is over....Man, that is some scary ****. Now the weather has turned frigid. Well tonight it is in the upper 50s, and Badgirl is outside with some friends having a shoe roast bonfire. I see she has already posted some of her new shoots on here. Glad she is getting the knack of how to do it. I told her it wasn't hard to do. She is so happy to have 'girl' friends that are into shoe abuse like her. I mean, I am into it also, but not like women to women are. Anyway, she wanted me to get on here and say a 'few' words, since I haven't been on in a LONG time. Also WAMsneak, we found 'a' pair of the shoes you gave her a while back, she used them ALOT. Well, tonight, they are gone for good. She could not help herself in the midst of all the fun. She torched them. She has pictures that either she or I will post on webshots soon. Man, if she keeps going at this rate, she is gonna be without any shoes. She is probably making room for new ones. The ladies have burned a total of 7 pairs of shoes between them. Some could not wait for pictures, they just threw them right in.... :cry:

I also noticed that there is more than 1 forum now. Should we be posting about her bonfires on the Burning forum...?? She probably did not notice the new forums. If we are let one of us know, otherwise we will post on here, we have called this forum 'home' for quite a few years now. I think our shortcuts point to THIS forum. Okay, that is all I have for tonight, I am beat.

Badboy
Electricians - we do our best work in the dark, and we are qualified to remove your shorts!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

its ok to post the burning messages here if you like. i just thought it would be better for the people who only like burning to be able to go there and see all the burning messages together without having to wade through all the non-burning messages. if you like, i can move your message there. any thoughts on this? shoe burning fans? anyone?
heelburner1(o.cal)

Post by heelburner1(o.cal) »

hi badboy
i would love to see the photos. mmmm it is great that your wife has girlfriends what also love burning shoes. can you describe the shoes how they look you didnt make photos.
thank you
heelburner1

Post by Guest »

heelburner1(o.cal) wrote:hi badboy
i would love to see the photos. mmmm it is great that your wife has girlfriends what also love burning shoes. can you describe the shoes how they look you didnt make photos.
thank you
heelburner1
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

I'm more than glad that I don't have to see the 'bodily fluids' posts anymore, but a seperate forum just for shoe burning? Could a seperate forum for us 'water and mud' people be far behind?

..... pb
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

its up to you.
if its what everyone prefers, i'll get rid of the shoe burning forum and combine it back into this one.
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

I vote to leave the 'shoe burning' here. I think it's fun.

..... pb