My Wife's Boots

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Nick The Devil

My Wife's Boots

Post by Nick The Devil »

Hi folks,

I've always been a lurker on this forum until now, I'd thought I'd contribute a few pics. I hope you like them.

I hope this link works:-

http://community.webshots.com/user/nicknoo2000
mia

Re: My Wife's Boots

Post by mia »

Nick The Devil wrote:Hi folks,

I've always been a lurker on this forum until now, I'd thought I'd contribute a few pics. I hope you like them.

I hope this link works:-

yes, it does! superb pics. thanks for letting us see them. Do you have more of such "sessions"?

btw, you should wash the dirty otk boots :wink:

mia
carpe diem!
post exitum is too late anyway
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

Both of you have very nice boots and it was good to see them getting a good soaking bath.

..... pb

Post by Guest »

[quote mia ...you should wash the dirty otk boots] what does otk mean, and i love the suede dirty boots, cud u send us pics of u washing them?[/quote]
Nick The Devil

Post by Nick The Devil »

Thanks for the response guys and gals.

I'll see what other pics I can dig out.

'OTK - over the knee'

The suede boots are 28" tall with flat heels so they are more thigh high.
Unfortunatly they have already been cleaned so we'll have to find some more to get muddy.

Regards
Nick The Devil
mia

Post by mia »

[quote=The suede boots are 28" tall with flat heels so they are more thigh high.
Unfortunatly they have already been cleaned so we'll have to find some more to get muddy[/quote]

Yeah, good idea! An do post both states, please

mia
carpe diem!
post exitum is too late anyway
Wamshoes

suede boots

Post by Wamshoes »

Hi Nick!

Great pics!

My favorite boot style the overknee suede boots with flat heels, I very happy when see your photos with this style boots. Please make more pics with this!