sacrifice a pair of Opaque Tights

Wet nylons, pantyhose, stockings and socks. Messy, abused, torn, shredded, nylons with runs, and whatever else you can think of is fine too.

Nasse Nylons, Strumpfhosen und Strümpfe. Beschmutzt, missbraucht, zerschlissen, zerrissen, Laufmaschen und was auch immer gefallen könnte im Zusammenhang mit zarten Maschen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Which pair of Tights must Die...

"Black"
55%
"Electric Blue"
45%

Total votes: 20

karina

sacrifice a pair of Opaque Tights

Post by karina »

As you know I Hate Tights with a passion !! so i Love to destroy them...here i have 2 pairs of 90 denier opaque Tights ..one "Black "the other" Electric Blue".....i am going to video there Destruction.."HOWEVER" only one pair must Die ....the choice that im leaving to you....take your pick...remember Only "ONE" pair must go ....the others will be saved.ImageImage The end result will be shown on youtube
Last edited by karina on Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
olivio

Post by olivio »

Thats great, I like it
Trashy

Post by Trashy »

Aw they look great on you.....wooooweeeee
I'm Trashed
karina

Post by karina »

:x :x :x :x :x 2 Votes so far..is that all....come on get voting or nothing happens!!!
karina

Post by karina »

well so far, its the Black Tights that have got to be sacrificed...but its not finished yet..im keeping this going for another week..so theres plenty of time to change the result..so come on keep them votes coming , its you who decide which pair of Tights will meet there fate!! :twisted: :twisted:
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Both of them are sexy and very nice, but I must admit the blue one must be destroyed :)
LP&G (Love_Prada_And_Gucci)
karina

Post by karina »

:o Is there any one willing to Rescue the Electric Blue Tights ..? they are so far loosing the battle!!! :cry: :cry: