Searching for: Advertisement with messy lady

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

DocBrown

Searching for: Advertisement with messy lady

Post by DocBrown »

Dear all,

can one of you remember the link to a flash advertisement for (I think) a carpet cleaning agent in which a lady in cream office outfit and black heels gets messy by a selection of different things (icecream sunday, potting soils etc.) coming down on her (and the carpet under her heels). These things can be selected by the viewer.

I know I have seen the link in this forum but I can't find it.

I would be extremly happy to see the this "advertisement" once again.
Does one of you remember the link?

Kind regards

DocBrowm
mudcole

Re: Searching for: Advertisement with messy lady

Post by mudcole »

DocBrown wrote:Dear all,

can one of you remember the link to a flash advertisement for (I think) a carpet cleaning agent in which a lady in cream office outfit and black heels gets messy by a selection of different things (icecream sunday, potting soils etc.) coming down on her (and the carpet under her heels). These things can be selected by the viewer.

I know I have seen the link in this forum but I can't find it.

I would be extremly happy to see the this "advertisement" once again.
Does one of you remember the link?

Kind regards

DocBrowm

Is this what you mean?

http://www.splatthemat.com/

Mc.
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

Wow how the heck have I never seen this before?! That's great! And not only is the spokeswoman very attractive, her slingback pumps get very messy in all 5 demostrations! Fantastic!
DocBrown

Post by DocBrown »

That is exactly what I was looking for.
Thank you very much, MC!

DocBrown
mudcole

oo

Post by mudcole »

Your welcome. :wink:

Mc.
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com