Muddy Pepe Jimenez (Classic Pumps), not himself

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

carrie roberts 28

Muddy Pepe Jimenez (Classic Pumps), not himself

Post by carrie roberts 28 »

Here is the prelude of what is going to happen.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58198848@N ... 058533185/

In Canada, this is the best time for this hobby. Or can I call it hobby? :P Snow are melting and temperture is just right for lot of mud. However, this afternoon I went out too late and most of the mud got frozen again. Have to wait till tomorrow afternoon. Stay tune.
Lazlo

Re: Muddy Pepe Jimenez (Classic Pumps), not himself

Post by Lazlo »

Nice. I love that you put your all leather pumps in the washer and dryer to clean them up. Very fun. Can't wait to see more.
carrie roberts 28

Sorry folks. The weather hasn't been cooperate later. Now is the first day I can really have fun. Here is my latest installment.

From the sixth pictures on are the new one.

Who need two tone shoes when we have mud. :)
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

You are giving the soft leather on your sexy pumps a real workout. I can't wait to see more. Any modeled pics?
carrie roberts 28

Got a chance to do some more pics.

Third rows down the third one on are the new addition.

In order to do some modeled pics, I have to have another person to take the picture. That mean my boyfriend. And he rather play than take picture. I manage to get him to take one snap shot today. It's not easy I tell you. :roll: :wink:

I will find a way to do some more modeled pics though with or without my boy friend. It's strange that he was the one who got me into this hobby but he doesn't want to be the one to take the picture.
italyanstyle

Post by italyanstyle »

Thanks, really beautiful photos!
I love Pepe Jimenez (amour) shoes ...
one question: what will happen to these shoes?

Arturo
A & Al
carrie roberts 28

italyanstyle wrote:Thanks, really beautiful photos!
I love Pepe Jimenez (amour) shoes ...
one question: what will happen to these shoes?

Arturo
Thanks Arturo

I have never kill a pair of leather shoe by burn or cut them. I like to get them muddy but still have enough respect not to kill them. Strange, I know. I actually enjoy this forum but avoid going to the "killing shoes" forum for the same reason. I have cut up many pair of PVC cheeepy shoes before and burn a couple of pairs. But the smell of burning PVC don't get along with me. I have smelled burning leather before and that didn't cut it either so I won't burn nor cut leather shoes.

When I have a pair of shoes in this condition, I would wash them up and wear them at work and go out for grocery shopping and other day in and day out stuff. I work at a small factory and need to walk in and out of the office. The guys love the sound of heel walking on the factory concrete floor. At this stage, the shoes are very comfortable. Tight enough not to fall off but loose enough I can dangle them whenever I feel like it. If they aren't in too bad shape when I decide to part with them, I would throw them into one of those donation box, someone can still wear them. Or sell them at a fair price if anyone want to buy them.

For now, they are still mine. :lol: :P