Does anyone know of any movies where a women steps in manure?

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Phantom

Does anyone know of any movies where a women steps in manure?

Post by Phantom »

I look for specifically movies about posh, spoiled and snobbish city women who have to, for a variety of reasons, go out into the country, or go onto a farm. They are usually not dressed appropriately and typically ware high heels. There are a few movies like that here in America but unfortunately none of them have the female lead step in manure. Does anyone know of any foreign films that are similar to that, but do have the female lead step in manure?
cw147

Re: Does anyone know of any movies where a women steps in manure?

Post by cw147 »

Leap Year (2010) it happens about 30 minutes in. Also there is a closeup of her heels in damp sand earlier in the movie.
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

I've seen it before (well, that scene many times, I'll admit).
hhhang

Post by hhhang »

Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang 12:00
It's my favourite
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Nothing involving children.

There is a German movie called Weihnachtsengel küsst man nicht in which the lead lady steps in cow manure in high heeled winter boots.
Zebohh4

Post by Zebohh4 »

https://m.vk.com/club196321572?from=gro ... t%253Dlist

You might find the clip on this page
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

There’s an awful Hallmark movie called Appetite For Love that has the lead women driving through farm country and stopped by a cow on the road, and when she gets out she steps in manure in her French ankle boots.