A Girl from Germany just want's to say hello!

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Jasmin

A Girl from Germany just want's to say hello!

Post by Jasmin »

Hey to all the people in this forum. My Name ist Jasmin an I'm a 22 year old student from Germany.

I love to wear stiletto boots, the overknee or knee high ones.
I*m wearing boots the whole day, also when I'm going to the University.
And also when I have sex i love to let my boots on.

Now i got interested into a new thing. In abusing my boots. Here are some pix of one pair of my boots. I'd never did this before. I don't want to ruin them directly just want to make them dirty, scuff them an things like this, so that i can still wear them. And even if they dont' look good and clean anymore i still want them to stay wearable.

Excuse for my bad englisch. I'm nood good in writing Englisch I'm better in speaking.

So here are the pix. I got a lot of more pix but first i want to hear any suggestions what I could do. And it would be also very nice if some people would like to share their pics with me.

Got Problems wiht uploading my pics and think I nee some help :oops:
sexyshoes

Post by sexyshoes »

Hi Jasmin!

Don't worry about your English, it sounds fine to me!

I'm also a new member on here, and like you, I'm not into totally destroying my lovely shoes or anything like that, I just love wearing them in loads of different situations!

I'm a twenty-something year old girl and I love stilettos with a passion!

Do you have a favourite surface for walking on in your heels?

SexyShoes xxx
Jasmin

Post by Jasmin »

Thank you for your reply.

Well I don't have a favourite surface to walk on, you?

At the moment I starting to think a but mud or something like this cause i got interested in the things I said before.
Shoeshag

Post by Shoeshag »

Hi Jasmin, your very welcome here, look forward to seeing your pics :D.
Jasmin

Help!

Post by Jasmin »

Who is able to help me?

Alway got this message when I' trying to upload a pic!

Warning: unlink(): No such file or directory in /home/www/wethighheels/upload.php on line 50

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/wethighheels/upload.php:50) in /home/www/wethighheels/upload.php on line 51

Warning: unlink(): No such file or directory in /home/www/wethighheels/upload.php on line 74

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/wethighheels/upload.php:50) in /home/www/wethighheels/upload.php on line 75
Jasmin

I got the problem!

Post by Jasmin »

My Pics are to big i think most of them over 1MB. Is there any possibility to make them smaller so that i can post them??
Jasmin

Not it Works!

Post by Jasmin »

I thinK :oops: !

So any suggestions?
Last edited by Jasmin on Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.