Just another shoe fetishist *sigh*

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Crimson Love

Just another shoe fetishist *sigh*

Post by Crimson Love »

Hi all!

I was invited here by wet shoe, he seem's to think I will fit in nicely here. I've had fun lurking around the last hour and thought I may as well join. Nothing more fun then discussing shoes, feet and heels!

I look forward to talking with all of you, I plan to post often when my habit's get the best of me. I might even post a few pics ;) Oh. and wet shoe, if you need any help tech wise with the board let me know. I run my own message board and have some experience.

Smooches....Crimson
Crimson Love

Post by Crimson Love »

I thought I would elaborate on myself some...I'm big on high heels and platform shoes. Block heels be it on pumps or boots even. I like them shiney and borderline trashy, brand names don't mean much to me. I guess I haven't reached the consuier stage. :)

I'm also big on crossdressers. I think a tell slender guy in heels and fishnet thigh highs is one of my ultimate fantasys...always love to see that.

So thats a bit more on me....
Crimson
Goddess or Mistress to you.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

crimson

Post by Wetshoe »

hi again crimson,
great to see that you've joined us.
i think you'll find exactly what you like here.
and i'm sure everyone's glad to have a female shoe fetishist around here.
thanks for the offer. will definitely let you know if i have questions.
where's your board?
wetshoe
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

Aye, It is about time a female joined our, and i say this loosly (mind my spelling), club.

Welcome to our lovely board

oh and wet shoe while your adding crimson to our tech board change js_in_heels to me (since i am really the same person), thanks

now for a change in colour

crimson, darling (sorry to sound ott but thats me all the way) if that is your meaning of crossdresser then thats fine because all i do is wear heels and tight/hose nothing more or less...one bad bit is i aint exactally thin or slender....most of the board will agree with that.

anyway welcome to the board looking forward to hearing from you

Big J
mudcole

so....

Post by mudcole »

Will we be seing any of you work soon?

Sorry hi,i'm mudcole and even though i have only been posting in here for a few months i have been a follower of this site for a few years now.

So what heels will you be abusing in here?

You can see my photos at my web account,buttons at the bottom of the page.

Looking forward to you first sets,i have to admit i'm not a big fan of block and platform heels but i will always keep an open mind.

Hope to see you sinking soon.

mudcole :wink:
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Scuffy

Post by Scuffy »

Hi. Welcome to our group. :!:

Some other cool board to check out are:

Jenny forum.
http://members3.boardhost.com/jennyheels/?982958163

The High Heel Place.
http://www.hhplace.org/

They are about shoes, but not shoe abuse.

My personal opinion, this board is probably the best. :wink: But hay, check them out as well. Us shoe lover people got to stick together.
8)
Scuffy