WAM Shoe Community

Boots and shoes getting wet, muddy or messy in various ways. Ladies, want to show off your beautiful shoes? Nowhere in the world will they be appreciated more! Registering will enable many helpful features, and its free.

Stiefel und Schuhe werden auf unterschiedliche Art und Weise nass, matschig und schmutzig gemacht. Ladies, möchtet ihr eure schönen Schuhe zeigen? Nirgendwo auf der Welt werden sie mehr geschätzt als hier. Registriert euch kostenlos und aktiviert viele hilfreiche Funktionen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

Jimmy

WAM Shoe Community

Post by Jimmy »

Hi all

I'd like to ask if anyone is up to joining in with making a MSN messenger account on their PC so that we can all share photo's and and video's via file transfer and also chat about sightings and experiances we've all had.

Please reply to this post your interest and email address for MSN messenger and let the community grow:)
Oh F**k my shoe is stuck!
Falcon

WAM Shoe Community

Post by Falcon »

Good idea, but why MSN Messanger? I work a lot with Skype, which is here very popular, because it?s neutral and very easy to use. But your general idea sounds good!!!
Jimmy

messenger

Post by Jimmy »

Well reason for using messenger is it simple to use it comes with windows xp which most people r likely to be running and because they have it with windows allready it makes it easy for people within the community that find computers difficult.
Oh F**k my shoe is stuck!