Totally Stained!!!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

mudcole

Totally Stained!!!

Post by mudcole »

Now the mud those italian tan leather ankle straps were left in has totally stained them. :shock:

There are some new photos in that set at webshots,tucked on the end.

nice.... :wink:
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
Thys

Post by Thys »

It's neck and neck between you and Wetfun on the subject of "who can murder a pair of shoes the best way". You're in the lead on the subject of style and volume. :lol:

(However, Wetfun leads in the subject "outside shots". :wink: )

Hahaha!!!

Both of you do some excellent work.
Freak

Post by Freak »

It seem?s that they don?t like the mud ;) Very good pics. What do want to do with this shoes?

Freak
mudcole

well

Post by mudcole »

If your keeping score, its 3-3 on outside shoots :shock: where heels are worn but if you count non worn heels then its 5-3 to me!!!! come on wetfan!!!!! :wink:

I guess i will keep on abusing the tan heels until they die!!!!!! :twisted:
pumpfancier

stained soles

Post by pumpfancier »

The most remarkable stain appears to be on the soles. Are they leather (the soles - the uppers obviously are!), or have you not cleaned them yet? By the way, if there's to be a competition on outside shots, I suppose messylaura and tuftus could also be involved, and perhaps wetstretch too. All have some fine pictures on webshots, following your lead, I believe, since I think you were the first.
Freak

Post by Freak »

That sounds very delicous, I think they will be hard life.

Freak
mudcole

well

Post by mudcole »

The soles are totally stained and yes they are leather soles so theres no going back now!,i have left them to dry so will hopefully take them out to play over the next few days!!!!

I guess i have a lot of photo sets at webshots but that doesn't make me any better than the others,i'm just happy to share with everyone as i guess the others are too.

There are many that came before me,and i know there will be many after me.

I'm just happy to be part of the family. :wink: