Sexy boots!

Any type of shoe abuse. Broken heels, well worn shoes, scuffed shoes, torn shoes, shoes run over by cars, shoes dragged on the ground, crinkled pointy toes, shoes sawed in half, shoes run over by cars, lost shoes, shoe trees, trample, crush, etc. Any other discussion or photos having to do with shoes, boots or other footwear, abused or not, is welcome.

Alle Arten von Schuh-Missbrauch. Abgebrochene Absätze, sehr getragene, abgenutzte, verschlissene, zerissene, überfahrene Schuhe. Schuhe über den Boden gerschliffen, zerknitterte Schuhspitzen, zersägte, plattgetretene, zerquetschte Schuhe, verlorene Schuhe, Schuhbäume etc. Jede andere Diskussion oder Fotos im Zusammenhang mit Schuhen oder Stiefeln oder andere Arten von Schuhen, missbraucht oder nicht, ist willkommen.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

piikkikorot

Sexy boots!

Post by piikkikorot »

Hello!

I?m new on this forum, but I?ve been looking this forum for long time. I love abusing shoes and boots, my favorites are pumps and boots, with spiked heels of course. My girlfriend has some sexy shoes, I love to abuse them a little, but she doesn?t know my fetish.
If you have any good ideas what I could do with these boots, I?ll do something. Not too rough ideas becourse my girlfriend doesn?t need to notice any marks of abusing from the boots. Sorry my bad english, I?m from Finland.

High heel shoes, Let?s make ?em messy!
sneakerfriend

Post by sneakerfriend »

Really hot boots. I would smell, lick, fark them deep and cum inside. May be you'll do the same and take some pictures for us.
piikkikorot

Post by piikkikorot »

Yes, I think they are really hot too. I?ve cummed many times on and in them. It?s nice to cum deep on the boots. I would like to abuse them more but I can?t do rough things for them. Must keep ?em in good condition that she doesn?t notice anything, maybe some small marks ain?t so bad... They are size 37. I could do something and take a picture.
Thighhigh guy

Post by Thighhigh guy »

I love these boots, i would love to see
pics of them blasted with cum.
How about sinking them into some mud
it will wash off and you ca have the
pleasure of cleaning the up afterwards.

Cant wait to see more pics with these boots :P
piikkikorot

Post by piikkikorot »

I would love to valk with them on the mud but they are too small for me. They are only size 37 and my feet is much bigger. So how to make ?em muddy... I just have to valk on mud with my own boots. :twisted:
Heelexploder

Post by Heelexploder »

go for a dip into some nice deep water with them :D
Moderator.

The slave of wetshoe (he is god!)

"Just when I thought people couldn't get any stupider I'm proven horribly wrong"

Thank you for supporting wethighheels.com

Official Spammer Executor since 2005

Spammers killed-100 :D
piikkikorot

Post by piikkikorot »

This happened when she last time walked with these boots. I had to glued it back on its place. Now they are on good condition, lets see what happens next time :wink: