Why burning shoes?

High heels on fire.

Brennende Schuhe und Stiefel.

Moderators: Heelexploder, josephine, Alexainheels, minni, Cammile, Wetshoegirl, ambershotheels

DanskoJoe

Re: Why burning shoes?

Post by DanskoJoe »

Great curling action. They remind me of a pair of Minnetonka moccasins I found at a thrift store a few years ago. They soles were extremely flexible and the leather was soft moose hide. I soaked the leather in lighter fluid and lut them up. The flames spread out to engulf all the leather. The leather distorted and crumpled. The soles curled fast and the shoes rapidly rolled up double. I shot streams of jizz out onto them as they burned. Made a loud "phizzzzz!" sound.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

DanskoJoe wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:41 pm Great curling action. They remind me of a pair of Minnetonka moccasins I found at a thrift store a few years ago. They soles were extremely flexible and the leather was soft moose hide. I soaked the leather in lighter fluid and lut them up. The flames spread out to engulf all the leather. The leather distorted and crumpled. The soles curled fast and the shoes rapidly rolled up double. I shot streams of jizz out onto them as they burned. Made a loud "phizzzzz!" sound.
Have you ever been caught burning your shoes? Has anyone ever caught you behaving like this?
fire85

Post by fire85 »

Yes, one time. I was burning women sexy leather sandals. One man comes and ask why i'm burning that, because it smells little bad. I say because they are abandoned by my ex. Burning ex-gf sheet is a therapy. He laught and say: you are right, burn all from your ex. Good Luck but be careful about smell
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

Great idea!
Please describe the sandals and the burning situation in more detail.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

fire85 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:08 am Yes, one time. I was burning women sexy leather sandals. One man comes and ask why i'm burning that, because it smells little bad. I say because they are abandoned by my ex. Burning ex-gf sheet is a therapy. He laught and say: you are right, burn all from your ex. Good Luck but be careful about smell
The best therapy for an ex is to burn her shoes, that's true. The fire takes away the traces and smell of her feet forever.
burn2shoes

Post by burn2shoes »

How old were you when you first saw shoes on fire?
Fluxade

Post by Fluxade »

Five years old